- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice.
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Greek oregano.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling.
- Salt and newly ground black pepper.
- 12 lamb rib chops (about 3 pounds).
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint.
- Baked Stuffed Tomatoes with Lamb and Fresh Herbs, for serving.
How to Make It.
In a bowl, blend the lemon juice with the mustard, oregano and the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season the ladolemono with salt and pepper.
Drizzle the lamb chops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the chops to a platter and drizzle with the ladolemono
The Assyrtiko grape, which is indigenous to Greece, produces vibrant gewurztraminers that go well with appetizing tastes, like in the sauce served with these lamb chops. Try the lemony white from Santorini or a bright, dry white from Macedonia.