Preparation: 10 min.
Considering that a colleague shared this teriyaki sirloin steak recipe with me, I hardly ever make steak any other way.– Nilah Lewis, Calgary, Alberta
Teriyaki Sirloin Steak Recipe picture by Taste of House
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup loaded brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a shallow meal, integrate the first 6 components; include the steak and turn to coat.