Ingredients: 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper,Cilantro leaves, for garnish,1 clove garlic,1 jalapeno pepper, seeded,1/4 teaspoon kosher salt,3 1/2 pounds London broil,1/4 cup sesame oil, optional,1 cup tequila,1 cup teriyaki sauce,1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except London broil. Process until smooth.
- Place London broil in a non-reactive container and pour marinade over top, turning it to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 to 6 hours before cooking.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place London broil on white hot grill, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, flipping the steak 4 times (cooking time will vary with thickness of the steak).
- Let steak rest for at least 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain of the meat and on a bias for wide but thin slices.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.