The tang of this salad from Judith Priglmeier complete any menu with a splash of color. “Quick and easy is often on my mealtime program, so this salad is best,” she writes from Aitkin, Minnesota. “Plus, I can make if for a few or a whole crew!”.
- 1 bundle (9 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large salad bowl, integrate the spinach, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, blend the oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard and celery seed. Put over salad; toss to coat. Serve right away.