In partnership with Beef Loving Texans on Behalf of the Beef Checkoff.
Raise your Tex-Mex night with this Stacked Beef Fajita Quesadilla recipe. It’s a combination of marinated fajita meat, cheese, and tortillas. You likewise can’t go wrong with the cilantro cream sauce as the topping or dipping sauce.
Tips for Stacked Beef Fajita Quesadilla Success
- Ensure you toast/warm the tortillas up prior to you create the stack. This will ensure that the bread does not end up being soggy throughout the baking process.
- Marinate. Marinate. Marinate. Yes, that seems redundant, however it will assist make the meat more tender.
- Usage FRESH vegetables instead of frozen.
- I used a springform pan to help keep all active ingredients together while producing the stack.
- Swap out the top sirloin steak with flank steak or skirt steak. Both are lean cuts of beef that will be excellent in this meal.
- Incorporate your favorite veggies into this dish like mushrooms, squash or eggplant.
- Rather of making the cilantro cream sauce you can switch it with salsa or a green verde sauce.
- Use corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas. Make sure they are also toasted before producing the stack.
When cooking beef ensure that it reaches an internal temperature level of a minimum of 145 degrees F to reach medium unusual. Check out Beef Caring Texans guide on how to best figure out doneness when cooking all various kinds of beef. We likewise recognize that many people have their own choice on how they like their meat.
Share Your Creations with Me!
Did you make this Stacked Beef Fajita Quesadilla dish? I ‘d like to see your creations on Instagram! Make certain to tag your post with #azbrecipes or #azestybiterecipes so I’ll make certain to see them. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak
- 12 fluid ounces lemon pepper marinade
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 8 ounces of bell pepper and onions sliced into thin pieces
- 6 tortillas heated up
- 1 cup Colby jack cheese
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese
Cilantro Cream Sauce
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup sour cream
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice sirloin steak and location in a Ziploc bag together with lemon pepper marinade.
- Marinade for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Cook meat for 4-5 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Remove the meat and place it on a plate. Discard the marinade.
- Include olive oil to a saute pan over medium heat. Include the veggies and fajita seasoning and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- In a little bowl integrate the two cheeses.
- Place a tortilla at the bottom of a springform pan. Top with 1/4 cup of cheese. Then a layer of meat, 1/4 cup of cheese. Repeat one more time. Include a spray of cheese to the top of the tortilla.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Leading with cilantro cream sauce.
For Cilantro Cream Sauce
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend up until smooth.
- Pour sauce into a bowl and cool until prepared to utilize.
- Drizzle on top of Stacked Fajita Quesadillas.
Did you make this dish?
Please leave a discuss the blog site or share an image on Instagram
For other beef meals, make certain to have a look at the following dishes.
- Marinated Beef Shish Kabobs
- Cheeseburger Gnocchi