Prep/Total Time: 20 minutes.
This is an enjoyable sandwich to pack into a brown bag lunch. If a microwave is available, warm it just enough to melt the cheese.– Marlene Wiczek, Little Falls, Minnesota
Sirloin Steak Sandwiches Dish picture by Taste of Home
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 pound)
- 4 onion rolls, split
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 to 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Grill steak, exposed, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches preferred doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer must read 135 °; medium,140 °; medium-well, 145 °).
- Spread cut side of roll tops with mayo, mustard and horseradish. Slice steak diagonally; place on roll bottoms. Leading with cheese and roll tops.
1 each: 490 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 531 mg salt, 27 g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 33 g protein.