Hamburger Taco Soup recipe is an easy, healthy and inexpensive dinner time favorite.
Ingredients: 15 ounces Canned Black Beans, Drained and Rinsed,15 ounces Canned Kidney Beans, Drained and Rinsed,3 whole Carrots, Chopped,3 stalks Celery, Chopped,6 cups Chicken Stock,2 tablespoons Chili Powder,1 tablespoon Cumin,3 cups Frozen Or Fresh Corn,3 cloves Garlic, Minced,2 teaspoons Granulated Garlic,1 whole Green Bell Pepper Seeded and Chopped,1 pound Lean Ground Beef,1 tablespoon Olive Oil,1 whole Large Onion, Diced,2 teaspoons Oregano,1 whole Poblano Pepper, Seeds Removed and Chopped,1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Seeded and Chopped,1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt or To Taste,2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika,42 ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes and Juice
- In a large pot add olive oil, onion and poblano pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is softened.
- Add hamburger and cook until hamburger is browned.
- Drain any excess grease.
- Stir in carrots, celery, green and red bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, granulated garlic, cumin, oregano, and smoked paprika. Stir until combined.
- Add tomatoes, chicken stock, black beans, kidney beans, corn and sea salt.
- Bring to a simmer. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 30 minutes- 1 hour.
- Serve with desired garnishes.