These lamb chops from our Test Cooking area are a tasty reward. They’re wet, tender and flavor … making them a best option for business.
- 2 frenched crown roasts (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- With a sharp knife, cut each rack of lamb into private chops. In a little bowl, combine the remaining components. Rub over both sides of chops; place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and cool for 2 hours.
- Bake, exposed, at 400 ° for 14-16 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should check out 135 °; medium,150 °; medium-well, 145 °).
4 ounce-weight: 139 calories, 10 g fat (2g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium, 2g carb (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10 g protein.