Preparation: 5 minutes. Prepare: 3 hours
40 portions (5 cups)
You’ll need only 5 components to stir up this hearty dip that tastes like a Reuben sandwich. It’s requested at all the gatherings we go to.– Pam Rohr, Troy, Ohio
Reuben Spread Recipe picture by Taste of House
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained pipes
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- Snack rye bread
- In a 3-qt. sluggish cooker, integrate the first 5 active ingredients. Cover and prepare on low for 3-4 hours or till heated through and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with rye bread.
Editor’s Note: Reduced-fat cheese and mayo are not recommended for this dish.
2 tablespoons: 100 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 233 mg salt, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.