A fast marinade provides subtle tips of peach in addition to the tang of balsamic vinegar to these lamb chops. Diane Barr– Louisville, Kentucky.
- 3/4 cup peach protects
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 lamb loin chops (2 inches thick and 5 ounces each
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- In a little bowl, combine very first four active ingredients.
- In a little bowl, combine oil and rosemary; brush over mushrooms.
- Grill lamb chops and mushrooms, exposed, over medium heat or broil 4 in.
1 each: 429 calories, 19 g fat (4g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 131 mg salt, 44 g carbohydrate (38 g sugars, 1g fiber), 20 g protein.