Grilled t-bone steak topped with a savory mushroom reduction sauce that has been cooked in Pinot Noir Wine.
Ingredients: 1 cup chicken broth,1 tsp. parsley, dried or fresh,1/2 tsp. ground pepper,2 tbsp. olive oil,1 cup Gallo Family Vineyards Pinot Noir,6 oz. portabella mushrooms, finely chopped,2 cloves shallot, peeled, diced small,2 6 oz. t-bone steak
- While prepping your meal, take the t-bone steaks out of refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.In a large frying pan add olive oil and shallots, cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the mushrooms and chicken broth. Cook until chicken broth is evaporated; stirring occasionally; about 10 minutes. Once chicken broth is evaporated,add the Pinot Noir and parsley, stirring occasionally; cook until evaporated; about 10 minutes. (NOTE: When I added the Pinot Noir to the mushrooms that is when I put the steak on the grill)To cook steak, set grill over medium heat.
- Brush olive oil all over steak and top with ground pepper.
- Place on grill and cook for 4 minutes per side for medium doneness.
- Place steak on a plate and cover with aluminum foil for 10 minutes.
- Add the Pinot Noir Mushrooms over steak.