BY Amy – · Updated 2 Comments
It’s no secret that I love simple recipes… this is a crazy easy Pineapple Avocado Salsa recipe that is incredibly delicious!
Pineapple Avocado Salsa Recipe
In just a few minutes you can prepare this healthy fruit salsa. It is awesome on burgers and grilled fish or as an appetizer served with tortilla chips.
I love the combination of the fruit with red onions, cilantro and lime juice… so simple, healthy and delicious!
Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Approximately 3 cups
- 2 cups cubed pineapple (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Toss gently to combine. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.