Ingredients: black pepper to taste,3/4 cup diced green pepper,1/8 teaspoon kosher salt,2 oz light cream cheese, softened,2 tablespoons light mayonnaise,3/4 cup diced onion,4 medium portobello mushrooms, with no cracks,3 oz shredded mild provolone cheese (or cheese),6 ounces thin sliced sirloin steaks,1/4 cup light sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a baking sheet with oil.Gently remove the stems, scoop out the gills and spray the tops of the mushrooms with oil, season with 1/8 tsp salt and fresh pepper.Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides.Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on high, let the pan get very hot then add the steak and cook on high heat about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice thin, set aside.Reduce the heat to medium-low, spray with more oil and saute onions and peppers 5 to 6 minutes, until soft.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to the mushroom caps, about 1/2 cup each.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes.