Prep/Total Time: 25 minutes.
For a new idea for the grill, attempt this steak. Your household will be impressed at how delicious this is.– Sharon Kraeger, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Mustard Grilled Steaks Dish picture by Taste of House
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 large onion, cut into 4 thick slices
- Combine the first 7 components. Brush over both sides of the steaks and onion slices. Grill over hot heat, turning when, 15-20 minutes or up until steaks have reached preferred doneness and onion hurts. Brush periodically with sauce during barbecuing. Serve onion slices along with each steak.