- 1 boneless leg of lamb (2kg)
- 150 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 60 ml honey
- 6 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 big white onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp sliced fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tsp sliced fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 red peppers, cut into 2-inch squares
- 4 Mrs Elswood Haimisha cucumbers, cut into 2-inch squares
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- STEP 1
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic cloves, onion and herbs in a large resealable plastic bag and mix well.
- ACTION 2
Include the lamb cubes to the bag, tossing to coat.
- STEP 4
To assemble the kebabs, fill skewers, rotating peppers, Mrs Elswood Haimisha cucumbers, lamb and tomatoes until all components are utilized.