I’ve been making these hearty, small turnovers for several years. They take a little extra time to assemble, however it deserves it since they taste so unique.– Mary Detweiler, Middlefield, Ohio.
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-3/4 cups shredded prepared chicken
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic salt, poultry seasoning and pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups versatile flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 to 5 tablespoons cold water
Editor’s Note: Turnovers can be baked, frozen and reheated at 375 ° for 5-7 minutes.
2 each: 171 calories, 12 g fat (7g hydrogenated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 236 mg salt, 10 g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Every item is individually picked by our editors. If you purchase something through our links, we may make an affiliate commission.