I have actually made these nicely flavored chicken wings many times for get-togethers. They’re so wet and tender– I always get great deals of compliments and many requests for the recipe.– Janie Botting, Sultan, Washington.
- 20 chicken wings (about 4 pounds)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Location in a big resealable plastic bag. In a little bowl, blend remaining ingredients until combined. Add to chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Cool overnight.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to a 5-qt. sluggish cooker. Prepare, covered, on low 3-4 hours or up until chicken hurts. Utilizing tongs, eliminate wings to a serving plate.
Uncooked chicken wing areas (wingettes) might be replaced for whole chicken wings.
This dish was prepared with the very first and second areas of the chicken wings.
1 chicken wing: 103 calories, 7g fat (2g hydrogenated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 1g carb (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.