Pineapple juice, soy sauce and cider vinegar provide these juicy steaks their tangy taste. We found that the sweet and tropical marinade is also excellent on pork.– Lorraine Darocha of Mountain City, Tennessee.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sliced sweet onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (4 ounces each)
- In a little bowl, integrate the very first 9 components.
- Drain and dispose of marinade.