Ingredients: 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper,1 1/4 cups finely chopped carrot,1 cup finely chopped celery,1/2 cup dry white wine,2 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth,2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided,4 garlic cloves, minced,6 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed,4 cups cooked flageolet beans,2 tablespoons olive oil, divided,3/4 teaspoon salt, divided,3/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add carrot, celery, shallots, and garlic to pan; cover and cook 15 minutes or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add wine to pan; cook 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates.
- Add beans, broth, 1 teaspoon rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat, and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle lamb evenly with remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
- Add lamb to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with bean mixture.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.