I wasn’t a huge fan of lamb till I tried this terrific dish. The sauce has bold lemon flavor, which sets completely with the seasoned roast.– Pauline Morelli, Riverside, Rhode Island.
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons sliced anchovy fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- One 2-gallon resealable plastic bag
- 1 boneless leg of lamb (5 to 6 pounds), cut
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
1 each: 319 calories, 17 g fat (5g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 262 mg salt, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 36 g protein.