Homemade Cocoa-Hazelnut Granola is a gluten complimentary, dairy free, vegan recipe that is a delicious and healthy way to begin your morning.
In the early morning I am one irritated mama until my coffee. It is not a reality I take pride in, however I know my constraints and having plenty of sunlight very first thing in the early morning. However, once I have my very first cup of coffee and a little breaakfast in me, I am an entire beginner. This is why I am everything about basic easy breakfast choices. Making your own granola is simple and a simple method to have a wholesome delicious breakfast on hand when you require it. Provided with some Almond milk or simply an excellent mix to include a bag to treat on when you require a little pick me up, both methods hit the spot.
What is your preferred method to awaken in the morning? Are you like me all bad-tempered or are you a “excellent early morning sunlight” sort of individual?
Homemade Cocoa-Hazelnut Granola
Author: Amy Stafford
- 3/4 cups hazelnuts
- 2 cups gluten complimentary old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cups figs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds.
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat the oven to 325 ° F. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast up until lightly golden and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Transfer the nuts to a cutting board and approximately slice or use food processor, pulsing so you don’t over process.
- Location hazelnuts in a large bowl.
- Include figs to processor and slice until you have small pieces.
- Add sliced figs, oats, pumpkin seeds, and cacao nibs to hazelnuts. Toss with your hands, ensuring to disintegrate any clumps of figs.
- Warm the maple syrup in the microwave for 30 seconds or in a little pan over low heat. When it is thin stir in the almond butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt. Put the maple syrup mix over the oat mix and stir with a fork up until the dry ingredients are evenly covered.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment.
- Scrape the granola mix into onto the baking sheet press the granola mix strongly into the pan.
- Break the cooled granola up into pieces.
- Store in airtight container.
You may also like:
Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars
Blueberry Protein Muffins