When winter season weather condition doesn’t enable grilling outdoors, bake your steaks instead! Bread crumbs and seasonings seal in the meat’s juices with terrific outcomes.– Taste of Home Test Kitchen Area.
- 2 tablespoons experienced bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a little bowl, integrate bread crumbs and spices. Location steaks in an ungreased 13 x9-in.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equates to 215 calories, 11 g fat (4 g hydrogenated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 333 mg salt, 3 g carb, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
Every item is individually chosen by our editors. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.