Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Fire up the grill for soft tacos packed with tangy beef, sweet and tender red onions, and health-boosting avocado.
Grilled Steak & Onion Tacos Dish image by Taste of Home
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1 to 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons taco spices
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- Sour cream, fresh cilantro leaves and lime wedges
- Sprinkle steak with taco spices.