Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Our Test Kitchen area treats these tender steaks to a buttery topping that’s mixed with garlic, parsley and cumin. Delicious!
Grilled Sirloin Steaks Dish image by Taste of House
- 2 tablespoons ready mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless beef small sirloin steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine mustard and pepper; rub over both sides of steaks. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or till meat reaches wanted doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer must read 135 °; medium,140 °; medium-well, 145 °).
- In a little bowl, integrate the butter, parsley, garlic and cumin. Serve with steaks.
1 each: 283 calories, 18 g fat (10 g hydrogenated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 1g carb (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 28 g protein.