Ingredients: 8 cups lightly packed baby arugula,1 (8-ounce) package baby portobello mushrooms, halved,1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese,1/3 cup Champagne vinegar,1 tablespoon Dijon mustard,2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil,12 to 16 ounces flank steak,2 garlic cloves, minced,1 cup grape tomatoes, halved,1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper,1/2 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped,1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce,1/4 teaspoon salt,2 teaspoons sugar
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil; stir in salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a zip-top plastic storage bag.
- Add mushrooms and steak, turning to coat; seal and chill 1 1/2 hours. Stir blue cheese into remaining vinaigrette. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400).
- Remove mushrooms and steak from marinade, discarding marinade; grill steak 5 to 6 minutes on each side (for medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Grill mushrooms 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Slice steak.
- Top arugula with mushrooms, steak, tomatoes, and toasted pecans.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.