Avoid to material
Interested in more chicken dishes?
Click here for our 100 Best Chicken Recipes.
- 4 big boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoon s additional virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic gone through a garlic press
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounce s crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon s minced fresh oregano, plus extra for garnish
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- 2 tablespoon s lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- One lemon cut into wedges for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pound out each chicken breast to 1/8th inch thickness.
- In a little sauté pan over medium heat, sauté garlic in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Do not brown. Set aside.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper. Spread feta evenly in between the four breasts, leaving the 2 long edges clear. Spray the oregano, lemon passion and prepared garlic and oil equally in between the 4 breasts, leaving the edges clear.
- Roll like a jelly roll and surface joint side down. With butchers twine, tie off each end and then make one or more ties in the center depending on the length of the roll.
- In a large oven evidence skillet, over medium high heat, place the staying two tablespoons of olive oil and heat to hot. Include the 4 chicken rolls and brown relying on brown each side, about 2-3 minutes per side. After you turn the chicken to the last side, place the pan in the oven and roast for 5-10 minutes or till an internal thermometer placed into the center of the largest roll reaches 140 degrees.
- Eliminate the pan from the oven and leave the oven mitt on the deal with to remind you that the manage is hot. Eliminate the chicken to a plate to rest.
- Heat the pan over medium high heat and add the lemon juice scraping up bits from the bottom of the pan. Add the white wine and cook to decrease wine to practically the point of overall evaporation. Add the chicken stock and cook to lower by half. Add the butter and stir just until melted. Add any liquid that has actually accumulated on the platter.
- Slice cooked rolls on the predisposition and location back on your plate. Pour pan sauce over top and reserved minced fresh oregano. Garnish plate with lemon wedges.
You may likewise like:
Greek Rice (Spanakorizo)
Oven Fried Rosemary Chicken
Asparagus with Lemon and Feta
Lemon-Glazed Swordfish Over Rice
Satisfy The Author: Martha
Martha becomes part of the husband-wife team that creates A Family Banquet. She loves to prepare and entertain for family and friends, and she believes that serving a great meal is among the best ways to reveal somebody that you care. Martha is a self-taught home cook, who loves to read cookbooks and attempt brand-new recipes. After a decades-long profession in business and internet marketing, she now runs A Family Feast full-time. Her specializeds are baking, desserts, vegetables and pasta dishes.
free email series
End Up Being a Much Better Cook in 4 Days
Our reliable cooking tricks our favorite go-to dishes.
A Family Feast ® is a registered hallmark of A Household Banquet, Inc. All material, including recipes, text, visual elements, and pictures are copyright © A Family Banquet, Inc. 2012-2020, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.