We like this fast pasta meal of beef, tomatoes, spinach and white beans that easily feeds a starving household.– Lisa Diffell, Corinth, Maine.
- 1 bundle (16 ounces) raw bow tie pasta
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans (14 -1/ 2 ounces each) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained pipes
- 1 bundle (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. In a big frying pan, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or up until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Sprinkle beef with salt.
1 cup beef mix with 1 cup pasta: 501 calories, 11 g fat (4g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 441 mg salt, 73 g carb (7g sugars, 9g fiber), 29 g protein.