This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RaceDayRelief #CollectiveBias
I enjoy spicy food. Love it. Food so spicy it makes my nose run and my eyes water. Hot sauce and red pepper flakes are my jam.
Might take 1 to 4 days for complete result. Usage as directed for 14 days to deal with regular heartburn.
You can even get a coupon to check Nexium24 HR out on your own!
Nexium24 HR that I got at Walmart was completely up for the obstacle of my Easy Chicken Enchiladas. No heartburn in my household! Your family will enjoy these enchiladas as much as we did.
I rolled the mix up in flour tortillas and topped it with more enchilada sauce, cheese, and olives.
Hot out of the oven, I attempt anyone to withstand this meal. It is ooey, gooey, creamy, hot goodness. All the various tastes and textures work so well together. I baked my enchiladas a bit longer than most people because some of the tortilla and cheese got all crispy, which I LOVED, and you will too!
Prepare yourself for Race Day with my Easy Chicken Enchiladas and Nexium24 HR.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 6 enchiladas 1 x
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cup s rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 small can sliced black olives, drained, divided
- 128 ounce can enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 cup s shredded cheese (I utilized a blend, however utilize what you like), divided
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil and parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together chicken, 3/4 of the olives, 1/3 of the enchilada sauce, 3/4 cup of cheese, and the hot sauce.
- Location some of the chicken mix in a tortilla and roll it up. place it in the pan, joint side down. Repeat with the staying tortillas and chicken.
- Leading the tortillas with the staying enchilada sauce, followed by the cheese, and after that the olives. Bake for about 35 minutes, up until bubbly and brown around the edges.
- Enchiladas are best served warm out of the oven, but may be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up 3 days. Warm in the microwave in 30 2nd increments.
Dish is quickly doubled or tripled
Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 11/ 1/15 among OTC brands
© 2016– 2019, Laura. All rights booked.