Preparation: 10 min.
My dad-a big steak fan– got this dish form a pal, and now we never ever eat steak without utilizing this marinade.
Coffee Marinated Steak Recipe photo by Taste of Home
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds beef leading sirloin steak (1 inch thick)
- In a small frying pan, toast sesame seeds in butter.