Happy Valentine’s Day! Today I’m partnering with Shamrock Farms to share this dish (and a little love) for Chia Pudding Parfaits with you!
I’ve actually been trying to make better decisions when it concerns what I put in my body this year. Sometimes it’s easy to slide into some not-so-great routines, and my body was really pleading me for a little reboot. The New Year is a natural time to focus on health and forming brand-new routines, and so a great deal of us are most likely in this together, am I right? Let me reveal you one method I make healthy options beautiful and tasty with these Chia Pudding Parfaits!
Obviously I’m late to get on the chia pudding bandwagon (as usual) however after tasting a chia pudding breakfast bowl at one of my brand-new preferred places to meet friends, I truly wished to figure out how to make it in the house. It’s so simple to make, and I love how you can tailor it to make it your own development.
The basic ratio is one cup of milk to 1/4 cup chia seeds. If you like tapioca pudding, this is for you! The seeds soften and absorb the liquid in the milk, and the outcome is an extremely velvety pudding that tastes so great layered with berries, almonds, and cereal or granola.
I purchase my seeds in bulk and keep them in the refrigerator, and I used Shamrock Farms Organic Milk. My household beverages a lot milk (THREE growing BOYS!) therefore I appreciate that Shamrock Farms products are wholesome and healthy with no included growth hormones, prescription antibiotics, or pesticides. It likewise has 8 grams of protein per serving and 9 vital nutrients.
I constantly like having healthy dishes ideas in my pocket when I’m trying to shift my focus when it comes to food choices. Chia Pudding Parfaits taste more like an indulgent treat than a healthy option, but have plenty of all things helpful for you!
Please let me know how it turned out for you!
Subscribe and I’ll send all my recipes right to your inbox!
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Organic Milk
- 1 tablespoon sweetener (maple syrup, agave, honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup cereal or granola (I utilized bran nuggets)
- 1/2 cup combined berries (I utilized frozen)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Pour milk and choice of sweetener into a microwavable bowl and heat for about 1 minute. Add vanilla extract, and blend together so the sweetener and vanilla are dissolved into the milk.
- Add the chia seeds and blend to integrate. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- When ready to assemble, stir strawberry jam into the chia pudding.
- Layer chia pudding, cereal or granola, berries, and almonds into 2 glass meals. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Portion
- Calories: 497
- Sugar: 29 g
- Salt: 68 mg
- Fat: 26 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 192 g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 14 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 12 mg
This post is sponsored by Shamrock Farms.