- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 big red onion, chopped
- 3 fat garlic cloves, crushed
- 200 g frozen lamb mince
- 3 tablespoon curry paste (we used tikka)
- 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 large potatoes, cut into 2cm/0.75 in cubes
- 250 g frozen peas
- 8 flour wraps or chapatis, warmed
- 140 g natural yogurt
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and cook for a couple of mins to soften.
- STEP 2
Eliminate the lid and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes until the liquid has actually minimized and the sauce sticks to the potatoes and mince.