These little gems are easy, excellent and tasty. Seriously, you will look like an overall rock star when you serve these!
- 1 French bread baguette (10 -1/ 2 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 pounds shaved deli roast beef
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Additional minced chives
- Preheat oven to 400 °. Cut baguette into 36 slices. Place on ungreased flat pans. Spritz with cooking spray. Sprinkle with pepper. Bake until lightly browned, 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, integrate sour cream, chives, horseradish and salt. Top toasts with beef; dollop with sour cream mix. Sprinkle with cheese and extra chives.
1 appetiser: 48 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 5g carb (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is separately selected by our editors. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.