I’m so delighted to be partnering with Sweet Baby Ray’s to bring you this quick and simple dish for BBQ Chicken Fajitas. You can make it in 30 minutes or less all in one frying pan and the whole family will love it!
Among my favorite type of dishes to share with all you beautiful readers are the fast and simple one frying pan dinner recipes. I know that while pretty little desserts are super enjoyable to look at, these are the ones that we all actually requirement Since in some cases it feels little bit like this:
We love you but sometimes you can be a little high upkeep and we get a little bitter about it and desire everyone to simply get their own bowl of cereal. Please try to be cool and go simple on us and we will all get along just fine.
A meal that we can gather quickly, collect our family around and feel good about serving is worth its weight in gold. Something that does not make an entire sink FULL of meals or need RARE ingredients that we have to pursue is a plus too!
There are travel suitcases to unpack, sleep denied kids to wrangle, sandy laundry to wash, and an empty refrigerator to fill. These are the kinds of days we need to have this BBQ Chicken Fajita recipe locked and packed and prepared to go!
It starts like most fajitas, with some caramelized onions, and some red and green bell peppers.
Bite sized pieces of chicken tenderloins are cooked with a few flavorings, and after that here’s where TWIST happens …
Instead of standard fajita flavor, we are adding in some Sweet Baby Ray’s– which occurs to be my family’s ALL TIME favorite BBQ sauce. We used the Hickory and Brown Sugar for this recipe, and also added in some fresh pineapple. Such a nice sweet tang! The combination of the peppers, pineapple and BARBEQUE sauce truly works here.
Mix whatever together and you have actually got an AMAZING BBQ Chicken Fajita filling that everyone is going to LIKE!
Make sure you get your flour tortillas nice and cozy and warm before you fill them and top them as you like!
Please let me know how it turned out for you!
Subscribe and I’ll send all my dishes right to your inbox!
- 2— 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced up thinly
- 1 red pepper, stem and seeds removed, sliced very finely
- 1 green pepper, stem and seeds gotten rid of, sliced very finely
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Sugary food Baby Ray’s Hickory and Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- Tortillas for serving
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a big skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium high heat. Include onions and cook until they are soft and starting to caramelize. Include peppers, season with salt, and cook for 3-4 more minutes. Get rid of the pepper and onions from the pan into a different bowl, and set aside.
- Include another tablespoon of olive oil to the hot pan, then include chicken. Spray the chicken with garlic powder and chili powder. Prepare until chicken is no longer pink and completely prepared through the center, stirring periodically. Turn heat to medium low.
- Add pineapple, Sugary food Infant Ray’s, peppers, and onions back into the chicken. Prepare for 3-4 minutes until whatever is heated up through. Include additional salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve on warm, toasted flour tortillas with fresh cilantro if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 Portion
- Calories: 572
- Sugar: 24 g
- Sodium: 675 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 118 g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 72 g
- Cholesterol: 193 mg
This post is sponsored by Sugary food Infant Ray’s.